T775M2006, Electronic Temperature Controller, Modulating, no relay output, 1 sensor included, 2 sensor inputs
The T775 electronic remote temperature controllers are the next generation of commercial and agricultural controls capable of remote sensing of temperature and providing switched and/or proportional outputs to various types of loads
▪ Easy-To-Use Graphical Interface: Operating the new T775 is easy and the intuitive programming will save you time on every job. Each model includes a keypad lockout
▪ NEMA 4X Enclosure Option: Certain models are offered with NEMA 4X enclosures to protect them from water and corrosion for installations like washdown areas, animal confinement areas, swimming pools and other similar locations.
▪ Internal Time Clock Scheduler: The Setback and Disable Output options, controlled by the built-in scheduler or digital input, will help save energy during unoccupied times and give you more control of the equipment without needing to purchase an additional time clock. Run times can be displayed for the first 4 relay outputs.
▪ Up To Two Independent Modulating Outputs: Each output can be individually configured for 0-10 Vdc, 2-10 Vdc, 4-20 mA or Series 90.
▪ Modulating High Or Low Limit Control: To protect your equipment from freezing or overheating, models offering this feature give you the ability to adjust your control temperature at Sensor A to protect equipment at Sensor B. The control adjusts its modulating output to prevent exceeding the user-entered High (Heat mode) or Low (Cool mode) limit for Sensor B.
▪ Optional Configurable Integral And Derivative Times: Standard on every device, this feature delivers pinpoint (PI or PID) control on modulating outputs set up by default to behave just like the previous T775 Series 1000, but now you can adjust reaction times and behavior, giving you more control. Anti-integral wind-up is standard.
▪ Reset Models With Simplified Setup: Reset programming is easy. Simply enter the high and low control temperatures and the corresponding high and low outdoor temperatures. As your outside temperature gets colder, the setpoint temperature automatically adjusts to save energy.
▪ Sensor Calibration: Calibrate input sensors up to +/-10° F (+/-6° C) for temperature and up to +/-10% of range for other sensors (e.g. pressure, humidity) to compensate for resistance drops in longer sensor wire runs.
▪ Fewer Models: Fourteen T775 models replace 38 Series 1000 models.
▪ Special Models: Four T775 models are available to ensure your control needs can be met with a single unit for special applications:
- Universal Model (T775U) to control pressure, humidity, or any medium with an analog input
- Special Boiler Model (T775P) for boiler control.
- Special Staged Sequencing Model (T775L) for sequence staging of relays with one or two setpoints
- Special Expansion Model (T775S) for staging up to 12 relays with two setpoints