Uses existing intermittent pilot burner. Includes cross reference, instructions, and accessories for easy replacement.
Honeywell S8610U3009 Universal Intermittent Pilot Control Module (One or Two Rods) has continuous retry trial time, configurable lockout timing of 15 or 90 seconds and configurable prepurge of 30 seconds or no prepurge.
Field service replacement for most Honeywell, Robertshaw, Johnson, and UTEC (HSC) Intermittent Pilot Ignition Modules. Honeywell S8610U3009 provides electronic control of most intermittent pilot ignition systems used on gas-fired furnaces, boilers, and other heating appliances.
▪ Provides ignition sequence, flame monitoring and safety shutoff for intermittent pilot central furnaces and heating appliances
▪ Provides 100 percent pilot gas shutoff if pilot fails to light; after 6-minute delay, trial for ignition is repeated. Ignition trial/delay sequence is repeated until the appliance lights or call for heat is removed
▪ For use with Natural or LP gas
▪ For use in single rod or dual rod/remote sense applications. Includes relay contacts for use with any intermittent pilot gas control string with maximum 1.0A pilot or 2.0A main valve rating; Honeywell VR8204, VR8304 or VR8345M combination gas control recommended
▪ Functional equivalent of S86, S8600, S8610 and S90 modules
▪ Includes spark cable adapters to allow field replacement of both Honeywell and competitive controls without replacing existing spark cable