RM7890A1015 Burner Flame SafeGuard Control Application
Microprocessor-based integrated primary burner control for automatically fired gas, oil or combination fuel single burner applications. Provides level of safety, functional capability and features beyond conventional controls.
Functions include automatic burner sequencing, flame supervision, system status indication, system or self diagnostics and troubleshooting.
▪ Subbase and amplifier are required for operation.
▪ Options include PC interface, keyboard display module, DATA CONTROLBUS™ MODULE, remote display module, first-out expanded annunciator, and COMBUSTION SYSTEM MANAGER™ software.
▪ Five LEDs provide sequence information.
▪ Interchangeable plug-in flame amplifiers.
▪ Optional local or remote annunciation of operation and fault information.
▪ Nonvolatile memory retains history files and sequencing status after power loss.
▪ Optional remote reset capability.
▪ Optional report generation.
▪ Selectable relight or lockout on loss of flame.