The HD Duct Mount Humidity Transmitters are field calibratable because the LCD and pushbutton menu allows easy adjustment of calibrated RH values as needed to maintain certification. The sensor element can be replaced without removing conduit or housing. Fusion of the sensor gives the sensor a long life. There are multiple temperature range options the choose from.
▪ Field calibratable. LCD and pushbutton menu allows easy adjustment of calibrated RH value as needed to maintain certification.
▪ Universal output. 2-wire 4-20mA and 3-wire 0-5v/0-10v and field selectable temperature range. One model to order.
▪ Replaceable sensor element without removing conduit or housing. Remove the lid and pull the tab for fast and easy service.
▪ Long life thanks to fusion of sensor and evaluation circuitry on one CMOS chip.
▪ Choose from a range of temperature output options (Uni versal output transmitter: 4-20mA, 0-5v/0-10v, RTD, or thermistor)
▪ Sintered stainless media filter protects sensor
▪ On-board temperature compensation for RH. Eliminates temperature coefficient errors and achieves an excellent measurement accuracy as well as high repeatability and offset stability.
▪ Analog signal processing is performed on the same chip as sensor, eliminating noise-susceptible solder -points for small analog signals.