H7635C2015, Outdoor Humidity Sensor,± 3% RH, Output 4-20mA or 0-5/10Vdc, with 20K ohm temp
The H7625, H7635, and H7655 are highly accurate, stable humidity transducers designed for use with HVAC controllers such as the T7350 Thermostat, T775U Remote Humidity Controller, and W7760 Direct Digital Controllers. The Ceramic Technology humidity sensor is not affected by condensation and provides excellent long-term stability.
▪ Ceramic Technology overcomes the limitations of other resistance based humidity sensors that use water soluble polymer coatings.
▪ Ceramic Technology allows sensors to recover fully from condensation, fog, and high humidity.
▪ Highly accurate, repeatable, stable output with negligible hysteresis.
▪ Temperature compensated output
▪ Zero and span trimmers, and increment/decrements re-calibration feature.
▪ All units have selectable 4-20mA, 0-10Vdc, or 0-5Vdc output.