The C7355 is an advanced, configurable device for commercial buildings. It monitors PM2.5/PM10, CO2, TVOC, temperature and relative humidity. This device communicates using the Modbus protocol over RS-485 and easily integrates with the building management operation.
The built-in commercial grade, high-precision sensor module, supports long-term stable and reliable application.
Features & Benefits:
- Provides 24-hour online real-time detection of indoor air quality.
- Long-term operation stability and sensor life.
- Provides PM2.5, PM10, CO2, TVOC, temperature and humidity sensing in the same module.
- Patented technologies to minimize the influence from ambient temperature and humidity to the measured values.
- Three-color light ring indicates different levels of indoor air quality; the light ring can also be turned off.