Appropriate for many commercial and industrial uses such as gas engines, burners, furnaces and boilers. The rapid response of the B34 is particularly well-suited for mid-range applications where quick on/off loads cause shock problems.
The B34R is the internal relief version of the B34 series. This model features an adjustable loading ring for controlled boost at higher flows and a 1" internal relief valve.
▪ Interchangeable brass orifice
▪ 78 in2 of diaphragm area
▪ Spring-loaded internal relief valve assembly
▪ Field interchangeable adjustment spring
▪ Controlled size breather orifice eliminates pulsation and provides normal action at low flows
▪ Wide range of valve body sizes including NPT and flange connections