MN7505 Non-Spring Return Direct Coupled Actuators (DCA) are used within heating, ventilating, and airconditioning (HVAC) systems. They can drive a variety of quarter-turn, final control elements.
▪ Volume control dampers, mounted directly to the drive shaft or remotely (with the use of accessory hardware).
▪ Quarter-turn rotary valves, such as ball or butterfly valves mounted directly to the drive shaft
▪ Linear stroke globe or cage valves mounted with linkages to provide linear actuation.
▪ Access cover to facilitate connectivity
▪ Declutch for manual adjustment.
▪ Mechanical end limits.
▪ Field-installable auxiliary switches.
▪ Rotation direction selectable by switch.
▪ Mountable in any orientation.
▪ UL listed.